Return Policy for Durasage Products
All Durasage products come with a 30-day return period.
Please note the following for all returns:
- All products must be returned in full with original packaging for all devices and components. Must be in like-new condition. Returns without all the original packaging and components will be subject to refusal and returned to the sender.
- Orders are not eligible for exchange or substitution.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
- All returns received with damaged or missing components will be subject to refusal and returned to the sender.
- Return shipping and costs will be your responsibility. Please note that we cannot be held liable for lost or damaged shipments that are returned to us.
- After completing the steps below, we'll provide you with a return authorization number.
- Returns must be postmarked before the end of the 30-day return period, which commences upon receipt of the product. Returns shipped after 30 days will not be accepted.
- All returned orders will be inspected and processed within 3-5 days of receipt.
- All international returns are required to ship to our return center located in the U.S.
- The original and return shipping costs will be deducted from the total refund for all orders refused at the carrier level and/or returned to sender. Please note, these orders may be subject to additional fees and require an extended processing window, as the item must be received and inspected before a refund is issued.
- All products listed as Final and or Closeout Sale are non-refundable. Purchased Final/Closeout Sale items are NOT eligible for our standard return.
- All products listed as "Open-box" are non-refundable. These like-new products have been inspected by a Durasage technician and repackaged at our facility. Please note, these products have experienced use and may include minor cosmetic blemishes. Open-box products include a standard warranty, applicable to the original warranty, which is stated on the individual product page and user manual.
- All returns must be pre-approved and provided an authorization number. Any orders returned without an authorization number and/or shipped to the wrong address will be the customer’s responsibility. Durasage is not liable for lost or refused returns that did not follow our mandatory instructions.
- If an item is returned to us that is not authorized for return or refund, we will attempt to contact you. We will hold the item(s) for 30 days before discarding.
We reserve the right to reject/refuse the refund for items that do not fit these qualifications. The customer will pay to have the items shipped back to them if items are sent to us outside of the time frame and/or not approved for return.
- Please note, if the customer modifies the shipping address, shipping method, or any other alterations via the carrier, Durasage is not responsible for delays, lost packages and/or failed delivery as a result of these modifications.
To return products purchased from Durasage, please complete the following steps:
Click the profile icon in the store's navigation, or go to the refund policy or a returns page, and then request a return.
1. Log in to your account:
- In the Email field, enter your email address, and then click Continue.
- In your email account, open the email sent from our store and copy the six-digit verification code included in the email.
- Go back to the online store, and then enter a six-digit verification code.
2. Click the order that you want to submit the return for.
3. If your order has more than one item, then select the items that you want to return.
4. Select a return reason and add a note for the store.
5. Click Request return. If your return request is approved and requires shipping, then you receive an email with shipping instructions and a return shipping label. After the product is returned, you will receive a refund.